Cost: $35 (materials extra)
Time: 6.00pm. – 9.00pm
Create a cushion cover of your own design
We will look at construction techniques:
- Zipper Closures/Envelope Closures
- Look at Creative design ideas
Time: 6.30 – 9.30pm
- Identifying the parts of the overlocker
- Learn how to thread the overlocker
- How to adjust the tensions
- Understand differential feed
- How to sew a roll hem
- Troubleshooting common problems
- Explore different ways to sew using just your overlocker
- You bring your own overlocker and various types of fabric pieces to sew and sample.
Beginners Pattern Development Class Series
This is for anyone who want to create garments using their own measurements. Those who always wanted to have a go at making patterns. For those who want to understand how patterns work and how to make simple changes to a pattern.
In the Class Series You will:
- Learn the basics of pattern making
- Create your own skirt and bodice blocks to your body measurements
- Explore how to create shape and basic designs.
- Get a full set of notes to keep. Samples of design development to keep.
- Participants must be 18 + years
- Have a basic understanding of garment construction
- Have basic sewing skills required for sewing up your blocks.
This class is over 4 weeks. A total of 12 hoursENQUIRE NOW FOR THIS CLASS
School Holiday Classes for kids
Monday 8th July 9.00am – 11.00am OR 12.30 – 2.30pm
Tuesday 9th July 9.00am – 11.00am OR 12.30 – 2.30pm
Wednesday 10th July 9.00am – 11.00am OR 12.30 – 2.30pm
Thursday 11th July 9.00am – 11.00am OR 12.30 – 2.30pm
Friday 12th July 9.00am – 11.00am OR 12.30 – 2.30pmENQUIRE NOW FOR THIS CLASS